OUR LEGAL SERVICES
Kotze Law (formerly Suffolk-Law) is a high-caliber boutique legal practice located in the picturesque suburb of Bicton, in Perth, Western Australia. We offer high quality advice and represent a diverse range of individual and corporate clients. Our team of lawyers specialise in areas of Commercial, Construction, Family and Immigration Law.
We are of the very few legal practices that represent clients in the Business and Investor migration streams that can assist with the complex legal requirements for migrating to Australia via these pathways. In a complete end-to-end service, we specialise in solutions for business persons and investors that wish to migrate to Australia under the business skills, investor or business talent pathways.
1. Business & Commercial Law
The experience of our business & commercial law team allows us to cover a wide range of legal issues facing corporate entities and businesses, whether the issue is to be dealt with on a stand-alone basis or as part of a broader strategy.
We apply these skills for the benefit of a range of entities including public and private companies, not-for-profit organisations, partnerships and small businesses. We have access to both interstate and overseas lawyers and are able to provide a single point of reference for our clients whether they are opening a new store in North Sydney or sourcing supply from overseas.
Our lawyers advise and guide clients across the breadth of commercial and business law, including:
- - Contracts ranging from insurance policies to mergers and acquisitions;
- - corporations law;
- - trusts;
- - torts;
- - intellectual property law;
- - insurance law;
- - human resources;
- - business support services;
- - litigation and disputes; and
- - industrial law.
2. FAMILY LAW
We are knowledgeable and approachable specialist family lawyers who are highly experienced in relation to property matters, financial agreements, separation and divorce.
We deal with the process of separation on a daily basis and we understand this can be a traumatic and uncertain time. We understand the difference it makes when a client has been properly informed of likely outcomes throughout their family law matter.
In addition to this, we provide prenuptial and de facto contracts for those who wish to put in place a formal agreement for the peace of mind of both parties.
Our specialities lie in:
- - Prenuptial and de facto contracts;
- - Family Court representation;
- - divorce and separation;
- - family trusts;
- - wills & succession;
- - child custody; and
- - property settlements.
3. IMMIGRATION LAW & VISAS
We offer a team of expert Immigration Lawyers and Registered Migration Agents that deliver the best end-to-end service for individual and corporate clients. We take time to find the correct avenues for each of our clients.
We conduct an initial assessment where we review your personal circumstances. Once we have examined the facts we will then advise you on your best options for permanent migration to Australia and provide you with a detailed list of the requirements that must be met and what steps need to be taken in order to pass the criteria. Further, we will advise you on all of the associated costs and the time frame so that you can plan ahead.
Our commitment to you
We are committed to:
- - Support you in achieving your personal immigration goal
- - Support and work with you for as long as it takes
- - Provide cost-effective, professional, and dedicated service
- 51 Waddell Road, Bicton WA 6157 | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+61) 0861 461 826
- Barristers & Solicitors (Supreme Court of WA)
- Registered Migration Agents MARN 1278993 | 1910212
- Advocates & Attorneys (High Court of SA) | General Council to the Bar of SA
- Copyright © Kotze Law Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of content may give rise to civil liability claims.