This blog uses various affiliate programs and advertising for monetization, which means when you click on links to some sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site.
Personal information about visitors to our site is collected or stored only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws.
USE OF INFORMATION
personal information, are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only. Information such as email addresses or any other personal information is never sold, traded or given away.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads based on users’ visit to our sites and
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. The content of these linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked from our website.
PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
- 51 Waddell Road, Bicton WA 6157 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | (+61) 0861 461 826
- Barristers & Solicitors (Supreme Court of WA)
- Registered Migration Agents MARN 1278993 | 1910212
- Advocates & Attorneys (High Court of SA) | General Council to the Bar of SA
- Copyright © Kotze Law Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of content may give rise to civil liability claims.